Behind the glitz, glamour and good times of every successful event is an events manager or events company working hard behind the scenes. At EventsAir, we understand the passion and determination it takes to pull off a large-scale event without a hitch, so we wanted to create the ultimate updated platform that will help you work smarter, not harder – please welcome our brand new 6th generation events management platform to the stage!
Managing events just got a whole lot better
Designed by event planners for event planners, our latest 6th generation release gives you everything you need to plan, organize and run your event, conference or program in the easiest and most efficient way possible. Some of its super-handy, can’t-possibly-live-without-them features include:
- A trustworthy cloud-based platform, so you can have complete confidence that your version is THE version – no confusing duplicates or outdated files to worry about
- Complete optimization for tablets and mobile devices, so whatever device you’re working from (even when it’s your emergency backup), you’ll have the info in the palm of your hand at lightning speed
- Superior security, so you can trust that all data is 100% PCI and GDPR compliant
- All the tools you could possibly need for before, during and after the event – so you don’t have to waste time learning multiple platforms, keeping track of different logins and passwords, or importing and exporting data (yawn)
- Cool features that’ll make your life easier AND impress your clients: think a simple website builder with templates to help you create a slick site in minutes, an attendee app that can be styled to reflect your brand, a comprehensive registration-form builder, inbuilt project management and runsheet tools to help you keep track of every important detail, accommodation and travel management, exhibitor and sponsor management, and lots of other clever elements
What makes our new platform so good (the technical bit)
Our 6th generation version has been created and optimized using the very latest web architecture, making it the cutting-edge in event management platforms (if we do say so ourselves). Although we’ve been at the forefront of event technology for more than 30 years, we’ve never been this excited about a version launch before. Our new platform has been completely rebuilt from the ground up and is pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, offering you increased productivity and accessibility, as well as more inspiring ways to tailor your event experience. We know you don’t take security lightly, and neither do we. In fact, the entire platform has been built using a security-first model, meaning data and system security is at its heart. Not only is every component 100% PCI compliant with inbuilt GDPR compliance tools, it’s also hosted with Microsoft Azure, which is renowned for providing defense-grade security with a range of industry-leading safety features, giving you rock-solid peace of mind when it comes to keeping your sensitive data private.
More success, less stress
When it comes to events of all shapes and sizes, the EventsAir 6th generation event management platform truly has you covered – combining all the tools you need in one powerful package. We aim to minimize your stress and maximize your success, helping make every event a joy to manage, not a headache.
EventsAir has been at the forefront of Event Technology and Innovation for over 30 years, continually pushing the boundaries of what an event management platform can do. Built by event planners for event planners, EventsAir is a secure, scalable, cloud-based solution that can manage everything from in-person, virtual to hybrid conferences, meetings and events in a single online platform – anywhere, anytime and on any device. In use in over 50 countries by multi-national corporations, professional conference organizers, government departments and tertiary education institutions, EventsAir is also used in global congresses such as G20, APEC, CHOGM and ASEAN, as well as sporting events like The Olympic Games, World Rugby, Commonwealth Games and Pan Am Games. EventsAir is trusted by event professionals around the globe. For further information, visit www.eventsair.com